Your digital Visit to Potsdam
From 25 May 2020, tourist travel to Potsdam will again be possible, subject to compliance with hygiene and distance regulations. So that you can take a piece of Potsdam home by then, we have put together various digital offers for you.
You can stroll through Potsdam digitally from the your own home and visit your favourite corners of the city even in the times of #stayhome. Despite temporary closures, many museums and exhibitions are currently opening their digital doors and inviting you to a virtual visit.
Come with us on a trip to Potsdam from your couch!
Take a Virtual Tour through Potsdam
- 360° city tour of Potsdam
- digital city trip on the Facebook and Instagram channel of Potsdam Marketing und Service GmbH
Explore Exhibitions and Palaces digitally
- Prologue to the exhibition "Monet. Places" of the Museum Barberini
- Live tour through the exhibition "Monet. Places" of the Barberini Museum
- Exhibition "Heimatkunde: Refuge – Migration – Integration in Brandenburg"
- virtual Tour of the permanent exhibition of the Leistikowstraße Potsdam Memorial
- Exhibition "Der Metamorphosen-Zyklus der Ovidgalerie" in the New Chambers
- Exhibition "Friedrich-Bilder. Bilder von König Friedrich II. von Preußen im Wandel der Zeit" in Sanssouci Palace
- Exhibition "Schmuckstücke der Bildergalerie von Sanssouci" in the Picture Gallery of Sanssouci
- Exhibition "Zurück zu altem Glanz: Preußische Schlösser und Gärten" in Sanssouci Park
- Digital tour "Gästeschloss" through the New Chambers of Sanssouci
- Digital tour "Gesamtkunstwerk" through the Picture Gallery of Sanssouci
- Digital tour "Zu Gast in der Welt des Philosophen von Sanssouci" through Sanssouci Palace
- 360° panoramic view of the Biosphäre Potsdam
Videos and Podcasts from and about Potsdam
- "Explore Potsdam" Podcast from Potsdam Marketing und Service GmbH
- Video tour through the exhibition "Monet. Places" of the Barberini Museum