2. What Services do we offer?
We offer a wide range of services. This enables us to offer you almost all the services you need for a stay in Potsdam from a single source. These include:
- Hotel arrangements and evening entertainment
- Individual programmes, day trips and multi-day tours
- Guided city tours, thematic tours
- Guided palaces and park tours
- Transfers and coach hire
- Boat trips and bicycle hire
4. How short a notice of cancellation can be given?
In order to give you more planning security, we have adapted our terms and conditions for you until 31.12.2022. You can cancel booked guides free of charge up to 16 days before the event:
- Up to 16 days before arrival, no cancellation fee and no handling fee.
- from 15 days before arrival, handling fee of 30,00 EUR
- from 7 days before arrival: cancellation fee = 50%.
- from 48 hours: Cancellation fee = 100%
5. Where can coaches park in Potsdam?
The largest free car park for coaches is located at Bassinplatz in the Dutch Quarter. Parking spaces at the parks (subject to charges):
- Parkplatz P1 – An der Historischen Mühle (near Sanssouci Palace)
- Parkplatz P3 – Am Neuen Palais (near New Palase)
- Parkplatz Neuer Garten (Cecilienhof Country House)
You can find these and other parking spaces and parking options for coaches here.
6. Which Restaurants accept group reservations?
Please feel free to contact us for tips and suggestions.We are available by phone on +49 (0)331 275 58 50 or by email to email@example.com.